Advertisement Me

Saturday, October 18, 2008

English Poetry SMS Messages 4

New Page

Uncanny desire to be one with her soul, but
sometimes we cannot find the perfect moment
to tell you I love you
This long hours makes our daily routine incomplete
with blind nightmares pulling strings in
your heart
Jealousy between the sheets stirs an
uncontrolled desire for you
let me love you
don't push me away
I'm here for you
hold me tight
don't let go
My life is incomplete without your
passionate love
that make sense to it all
We need to understand our love
where is taking us, an
shelter our fears
be brave
This long journey of love is only for the brave
willing to take a leap of love
love is refugee for the soul ready to
surrender their heart for a higher purpose
of
themselves
I give my heart and soul to you
without any thought of
you, not
loving me .........

x----------xx----------xxx----------xx----------x

I don't know what it is
that is making me fall for you.
There is just something,
something hidden within.
You are starting to mean a lot,
I hope things turn out good,
no matter what happens.
In all ways-
You will still be my friend.
I have come to know you,
you are a really fun person.
I am tired of hearing bad things
and they are all about you.
I don't believe any of them,
because I believe you.
You would be my first boyfriend,
I wouldn't mind that being you.
So come into my life,
as if it were yours.
You are welcome to my heart,
as long as you don't break it.
You break it, you buy it.

x----------xx----------xxx----------xx----------x

I stand at the edge straight as a board
Overwhelmed by my fears my desires ignored
I reach out my hands only to hold myself back
My mind racing sorting fiction from fact
My head lifts and eyes brighten when I hear you call
Still I remain motionless, I don't wanna fall

I'm afraid, but what exactly am I afraid of?
My heart shutters at the thought of falling in love
Overcome by fear I remain completely still
My emotions can't deepen if I refuse to feel
Once again my name escapes from your lips
I feel the gentle brush of your sweet fingertips

Fears wash away from one single touch
Longing to be closer so to your waist I clutch
I shuffle my feet closer to the edge
Fears resurfacing, I can't fall from this ledge
But then you take my hand into yours, what a sensation!
I peer over the edge for a look at sweet temptation

To Keep suppressing this feeling is to keep telling lies
I don't feel frightened when you look into my eyes
I lean over the edge just a little more
I hear you call my name again just like before
If I should let go and fall from this ledge above
Tell me, will you reach out and catch me if I fall in love?

x----------xx----------xxx----------xx----------x

A night hug warms the heart,
A night kiss brightens the day,
And a good morning to start your day!


Thinking of U this lovely morning
As the sun starts shining is the perfect beginning.
So my dear charming, here’s my good morning.
Keep smiling morning till evening.

x----------xx----------xxx----------xx----------x

you hold me close i feel so loved with feelings warm and true
you bring me hope, you bring me joy, you bring me all of you
you tell me so much in unspoken words, just actions and a smile
you help me believe that i can trust, and feel safe for a while
you hold me and surround me, make me feel so safe
your kiss and touch engulfs me, takes me to a higher place
you talk to me so tenderly, without saying a word
you show me that i'm needed, that only our hearts are heard
you help me see the totalness the completeness of only you
you show me without selfishness, the inner truth thats you
you take my hopes and all my dreams, help them to be real
you hold me close on angels wings, show me love that i can feel

x----------xx----------xxx----------xx----------x

Life taught me many things,
Some sweet moments some bitter ones,
Some I remember some I forgot,
But what remained always was our precious friendship.

x----------xx----------xxx----------xx----------x

LOVE & ROMANCE





LOVE is any of a number of emotions and experiences related to a sense of strong affection or profound oneness. Depending on context, love can have a wide variety of intended meanings. Romantic love is seen as a deep, ineffable feeling of intense and tender attraction shared in passionate or intimate attraction and intimate interpersonal and sexual relationships. Love can also be conceived of as Platonic love, religious love, familial love, and, more casually, great affection for anything considered strongly pleasurable, desirable, or preferred, including activities and foods. This diverse range of meanings in the singular word love is often contrasted with the plurality of Greek words for love, reflecting the concept's depth, versatility, and complexity.



The definition of love is the subject of considerable debate, enduring speculation, and thoughtful introspection. Some tackle the difficulty of finding a universal definition for love by classifying it into types,

x----------xx----------xxx----------xx----------x

Reflections of a Beautiful Morning

The sun rises above the hillcrest,
As does the joy of my heart;
Rays of warmth and love,
From her I will never depart.

Fresh dew upon the grass,
Young birds chirp in their nests;
I watch her gently sleep,
My love to her I silently profess.

I enjoy the stillness and calm,
Watching as she smiles and dreams;
She brings me to stillness and peace,
Like that of a slow flowing stream.

My heart and soul flow with love,
And I smile as I quietly reflect;
I’ve been handed a sweet princess,
A sweet princess to love and to protect.

A vow to myself I make,
As she quietly sleeps away;
To love and always cherish her,
Until my last breath... until my last day.

x----------xx----------xxx----------xx----------x

Sometimes at night, when I look to the sky,
I start thinking of you and then ask myself, why?
Why do I love you? I think and smile,
because I know the list could run on for miles.
The whisper of your voice, the warmth of your touch,
so many little things that make me love you so much.
The way you support me, and help with my emotions,
the way that you care and show such devotion.
The way that your kiss, fills me with desire,
and how you hold me with the warmth of a blazing fire.
The way your eyes shine when you look at me,
lost with you forever is where I want to be.
The way that I feel when you're by my side,
a sense of completion and overflowing pride.
The dreams that I dream, that all involve you,
the possibilities I see and the things we can do.
How you finish the puzzle that lies inside my heart,
how that deep in my soul, you are the most important part.
I could go on for days, telling of what I feel,
but all you really must know is my love for you is real.

x----------xx----------xxx----------xx----------x

MoM I LoVe YoU



Growing up you were so dear,
things to me you made so clear.
You clothed me with things to wear,
comfort you gave through the years.

Mother your love is sincere,
you taught me how to persevere.
To me now they do adhere,
no punishment too severe.

Mom I love you, never to stray,
I have taken in your loving way.
I bless you mother as I pray

x----------xx----------xxx----------xx----------x

The sparkle in your eye,
The warmth of your skin.
Your breath on my neck,
That quivers within.

The touch of your hand,
The smell of your hair.
The kindness in your smile,
That strength in your stare.

Your kiss on my lips,
Your body near mine.
The stroke of your touch,
That feeling inside.

The sound of your voice,
Compassion in your embrace.
The serenity in your stride,
The power in your face.

The calming of your presence,
The beating of your heart.
The promise of tomorrow,
That we may never part.

The beauty of your kiss,
and that magic in your touch.
It is for all these reasons and more,
Why I love you so much.

x----------xx----------xxx----------xx----------x

I don't think you will
ever fully understand
how you've touched my life
and made me who I am.

I don't think you could ever know
just how truly special you are
that even on the darkest nights
you are my brightest star.

I don't think you will ever fully comprehend
how you've made my dreams come true
or how you've opened my heart
to love and the wonders it can do.

You've allowed me to experience
something very hard to find
unconditional love that exists
in my body, soul, and mind.

I don't think you could ever feel
all the love I have to give
and I'm sure you'll never realize
you've been my will to live.

You are an amazing person
and without you I don't know where I'd be.
Having you in my life
completes and fulfills every part of me.

x----------xx----------xxx----------xx----------x

LIFE GOES ON..!!

Walking by myself,beside the waters bed
I feel so alive,yet so dead.
Watching people go,seeing life move on..
I wonder what ur doing right now..

Be my "friend" that's what we are,
So we claim that's who we are
But are we "friends"? Where do we stand?
Please tell me now, before i go..

"Forget me not"..U always say
"I'll always be there" U so often claim,
U seem so clam as u utter these words
That break my heart in two..

You belong to another, my heart flows with happiness,
I wish you joy..may your lives together be one filled with love.
I smile for u my love, i congratulate the lady who so proudly stands by u..
Isn't she so lucky..

Life goes on, and so must i..
Knowing you'll never be a part of my life..
I move on carrying this weight upon my heart
The longing to hold u & love u forever more..

Well farewell my love..
For i must go..cause the pain just wont go away
Only leaving u with the thought that..
Someone out there loves u more than her life its self.!

x----------xx----------xxx----------xx----------x

PRAY ALWAYS
pray when you are young
pray when you are strong
pray when you are busy
pray when you are lazy
pray when you've much to do
prat when you've nothing to do
pray when you are weary
for now you need god's caring.
pray when you are blue
pray when you have flu
pray when you are gay
pray when you are okay
don't wait till you have become old
neither wait till you become bald
life may be long,life may be short
but prayer must be first at a day's start.

x----------xx----------xxx----------xx----------x

Deep Love Delight
Come across the moor with me,
in the bright moonlight,
with no fear or fright,
I'll show you all my heart,
with my deep love and delight.

Its better for you to go with me,
It'll give you a moment light,
to think about the times to come,
which'll give our bond strength and sight,
with my deep love and delight.

Don't procrastinate your any thought,
It'll make you future out of the sight,
just do whatever you think is right,
But,I'm here to look for you,
with my deep love and delight.

I want you to be with me,
all the day and all the night,
to share my feelings which I've for you,
I'll give you every moment of my life,
with my deep love and delight.

x----------xx----------xxx----------xx----------x

A wonderful romance……a fairy tale…….
Matching interests and passionate songs…….
Endless talks and common visions………
Dreamy eyes and sleepless nights……..
Amorous hearts and restless minds ……
Engrossed lovers and teaser chums……
An impetuous proposal and a bedazzled yes….
A home of dreams and a castle in sand……
A bunch of promises and a series of vows……
A tidal wave and a gust of wind…..
An angry thunder and a furious storm…..
A misty vision and a shadowed trail…..
A clouded sky and a moonless night…..
A crash in the rocks and a shattered ship……
Two casualties and a zillion audience….

x----------xx----------xxx----------xx----------x



Click 2 Join Yahoo Groups



  1. Cutee_Group

  2. East_West_This_Group_Is_The_Best

  3. Admire_By_You

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Sijmply awsum collection. Truely from heart. I have been through this and I can value each and every word written here...

Please post more...