Advertisement Me

Thursday, October 23, 2008

:: Miss You SMS ::

:: Miss You SMS ::

New Page

I'm just standing by my window thinking of u
& wondering if u ever think of me too...*

Gateway of memories will never close,
how much I miss u no one knows,
days will pass on to years and
I will remember you in my silent tears...

When I pray I don't see God, but I know he listens
As such, When I SMS U I don't see you,
but I know you think of me and Smiles

Hum to sirf aapki baat kiya karte hain,
har dhadkan pe aapka naam liya karte hain,
aap ho hume apni jaan se bhi pyare,
tabhi to waqt bewaqt yaad kiya karte hain

Dhoop chamakti hai barsaat k baad,
Kuch muskura lena meri yaad k baad,
koi Shikwa na rahe aaj k baad,
Allah kush rakhe aap ko meri dua k baad.

I was on a ship thinking of u when I looked dawn
I dropped tear in the ocean then I promised
my self that until someone finds it I wont forget u

Message: * some text missing*
Sender:* Name Missing * *Number Missing
*Sent: * Date missing * Missing U a lot
that's y everything is missing....

I m sending u 3 little hearts to remind u 3 things,
I m HERE, I CARE and I MISS U

I hide my tears when I say your name,
but the pain in my heart is still the same.
Although I Smile & Seem Carefree,
There is no one Who misses you more than ME!

Whenever I miss You,
Stars falls down from the Sky.
So any day if you find the sky empty,
don't blame me!
It's all your fault; You made me Miss You So Much!


0 comments: